< Get Welding Solution & Price >
Submerged Arc Welding Machine with Flux Recovery System
Part 1. Application
- Machine will weld mid steel tank.
- Weld longitudinal seam on cylinder/tank.
- Submerged arc welding
- Machine can work continuously for 24-hour.
Part 2. Machine Structure
- Welding torch is pneumatically moved in up-down direction. The mechanism of welding head is fine adjusted by ball screw, accurate adjustment and positioning.
- Japan OMRON PLC and touch screen are used to control the whole machine.
- Flux recovery and transport system
- Flux capability：100kg
- Recovery and transport distance：10m
- Gas pressure：0.4-0.8MPa
- Motor power：1.2KW
- Equipment consists of dust filters, storage tanks, transfer tanks, vortex air pump, shock bodies, piping systems and electrical control system components, installed in the manipulator arm of the back-end.
- Working pressure≤-12KPa，
- recovering speed 6-12kg/min.
Part 3. Technical Parameters
Corresponding parameter set not found, please add it in property template of background
piston rod automatic welding machine